quarta-feira, 26 de maio de 2010

WHAT NOOOO!!!

Yeah folks! My account on Youtube was deleted :( It's pretty sad I know but I'm doing everything possible to reupload all my mash-ups and remixes to my new account!

So please, I ask everyone to subscribe to my new account:

http://www.youtube.com/user/DJAhtkaChan

It only have 2 videos so far, but I'm going to upload like a crazy all the videos ASAP!!

Another thing: I've updated my discography page with my new compilation!

Stay in touch!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

3 comentários:

Flick disse...

Sorry to hear about your account Ahtka-chan. It happened to me sometime back and I was gutted. Am so glad you're re-uploading alot of your work though. Am enjoying some classics I didn't know about: like Passion Effect. Really, really nice. I hope you remaster it in the future for Utada's acapella.

mikiexheartcore disse...

It's deleted again :(

hannah disse...

A month ago I was exactly feeling how you are feeling now, in pain, crying, heart broken, and then I found this site saveabreakup.com and I followed their instructions, I had my girlfriend come back to me in no time so fast !! I was so so happy and I'm still very happy, don't give up! I suggest you view the free videos that tell you what to do on saveabreakup.com

Postar um comentário