quinta-feira, 26 de julho de 2012

AhtkaChan presents BoA - Only One / Not Over U (Remix Sessions)


Tracklist:
01 - Say It Only [Once] (BoA vs. Nelly Furtado)
02 - Only One (김동욱 vs. AJ Club Remix) [MV]
03 - Only Alejandro (BoA vs. Lady GaGa)
04 - Only One (김동욱 vs. AJ Remix) [Radio Edit] [MV]
05 - Not Sweet (BoA vs. Beyoncé) [Listen]
06 - Not Hot (BoA vs. Avril Lavigne)

Tracks 01, 03, 05, 06 remixed by AhtkaChan
Tracks 02, 04 remixed by Mikie Heartcore

Individual links / Full single: Mediafire

Hello guys!
First remix single in quite a while! Saw the Only One remix made by my friend Mikie Heartcore and decided to give it a try! I also made two Not Over U mash-ups! Sorry for the bad quality of the acapella, but I really wanted to remix it!
I hope your guys like it!

Um comentário:

Flick disse...

Ahtka-chan! :) Just wanted to say that I love Not Sweet and also the chorus of Not Hot. Like LOVE LOVE. Flick

Postar um comentário